If you're having difficulty playing the IWON Java games, we ask that you first try clearing your Internet Cache. For directions on how to do this,
If the problem continues, make sure that you have the most recent version of Java, which is available free of charge at: http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp
Once you are sure you are using the latest version of Java, please follow these instructions to delete the Java cache and objects (Please note that this is different from your browser's internet cache):
1) Close all your Internet Browser windows.
2) Go to your computer's "Control Panel" and click on the "Java" Icon.
3) Under "Temporary Internet Files" click on the "Settings" button.
4) Uncheck the box next "Keep temporary files on my computer."
5) Click the "Delete Files" button
6) Make sure BOTH boxes ("Applications and Applets" and "Trace and Log Files") are checked and click "OK."
These steps should be taken whenever you encounter a problem loading a game. You may also wish to restart your computer after doing so, which can help the performance of the game.